International Commercial Dispute Prevention and Settlement Organization Announcement on the Global Selection and Recruitment of Mediators
Established in 2020, the International Commercial Dispute Prevention and Settlement Organization (ICDPASO) is the world's first international organization providing legal servicesintegrating prevention with settlement of commercial disputes.
Adhering to the principles of "independence, professionalism, efficiency and autonomy", ICDPASO is committed to providing commercial mediation services with international leading standards to all commercial entities.
In accordance with the ICDPASO Charter, the ICDPASO Secretariat will conduct the global selection and recruitment of mediators and establish panel of mediators, which are hereby announced as follows.
I.Scope of Selection and Duration of Appointment
The recruitment is open to all candidates worldwide who have the intention and meet the application requirements.
The mediators are appointed for a term of three years by the ICDPASO.
II. Qualification Requirements
Applicants shall meet the following requirements:
1. Be of high moral character, diligent and trustworthy, with a passion for mediation and a sense of responsibility.
2. Be willing to abide by the ICDPASO Commercial Medication Rules and the relevant regulations onmanagement of mediators, and have a high professional standard in theirareas of expertiseor extensive practical experience in mediation.
3. Be in good health and able to ensure sufficient time and energy for mediation work.
4. Complete a professional qualification training recognized by the ICDPASO and pass the assessment (except for high-level experts accompanied by a written recommendation of ICDPASO members).
III. Selection and Recruitment Procedures
1. Application: candidates who have the intention and meet the above application requirements are requested to fill in the ICDPASO Mediator Application Form (see annex) and submit the application which shall be authentic, accurate and complete to the ICDPASO Secretariat as required.
2. Preliminary Selection: the ICDPASO Secretariatconducts a preliminary review based on the applicant’s materials, and submits the review comments and applicationto the ICDPASO Advisory Committee; a training notice is to be sent to qualified applicants follow the discussion and adoption of the ICDPASO Advisory Committee.
3. Training and Assessment: applicants who have received training notices shallparticipatein professional qualification training and assessment as required.
*ICDPASO develops and designs targeted training courses and assessments according to the characteristics of different professional fields,and the specific arrangement is subject to the ICDPASO Mediator Training Notice.
4. Verified by the ICDPASO Supervisory Committee: the list of those who have completed the training and passed the assessment shall be submitted by the Secretariat to ICDPASO Supervisory Committee for verification.
5. Approvalof the ICDPASO Council: the list that is adopted after the verification shall be submitted by the Secretariatto the Council for approval.
6. Issuance of Appointment Letter: the mediators who are appointed with approval of the Council shall receive an appointment letter, be included in the panels of mediators and be publicized on the ICDPASO’s official website and WeChat official account.
IV. Contact Us
The Secretariat of ICDPASO
Telephone: 0086-10-65918576 ext. 8603
Zip Code: 100020
Address: Room 1206-1207, block A, Yuanyang Guanghua international building, 10 Jintong West Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100020,PRC.
The Secretariat of ICDPASO