Secretariat of the International Commercial Dispute Prevention and Settlement Organization Internship Recruitment
ICDPASO is an international non-governmental jointly initiated and established by China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) and China Chamber of International Commerce. ICDPASO is composed of commercial institutions, trade associations, legal service providers, university think tanks as well as other entities in the field of international commerce around the world. ICDPASO currently consists of 51 members around the world, covering over 100 countries and regions in Asia, Europe, Africa, North and South America. ICDPASO is committed to providing international businesses with a full chain of services covering the international commercial dispute prevention and settlement.
ICDPASO Internship Program is now Open for Application!
Position Title: Project Assistant (any nationality)
Duration: at least 2 months, minimum of 4 working days per week on site
Internship allowance: RMB100/day
Please kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title
of “Beijing/Xiamen Intern Application+Name”.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, familiar with civil and commercial law, economic law, private international law, international economic law, intellectual property, international economics and trade and other related professional knowledge;
2. Good oral and written command of English,knowledge of any other languages would be an asset;
3. Strong communication and collaboration skills and teamwork spirit;
4. Proficiency in office software,image processing and other common software; good knowledge of various social media platform and the operation experiences of common social media platform;
5. Good physical condition, strong work ethic.
1. Liaison with international institutions, national(regional) government departments, business associations, economic and trade institutions,legal services agencies,etc;
2. Assist in the preparation and organization of the legal seminars, forums, training and other events;
3. Assist in handling cases,disputes and inquires etc；
4. Conduct comprehensive legal/Academic research on relevant topics (e.g.,computer-assisted searches using the internet, other databases, analyzing information, and summarizing findings).
5. Draft, and/or translate press releases etc;
6. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.