ICDPASO Mediation Entity Announcement on Commercial Mediators Training
In accordance with the Announcement on the Global Selection and Recruitment of Mediators, the specific procedures for the Selection and Recruitment of Mediators and the working arrangements of the Secretariat, The International Commercial Dispute Prevention and Settlement Organization (hereinafter referred to as ICDPASO) Mediation Entity (IME) will organize commercial mediator training in succession throughout the year. The relevant arrangements are as follows:
I. Training Contents
The training will focus on cultivating and enhancing the professional capacity and practical skills of international commercial mediation, around cutting-edge topics including the development trend and prospect forecast of international commercial mediation, the significance and impact and implementation mechanism of the United Nations Convention on International Settlement Agreements resulting from Mediation, the understanding and application of ICDPASO Commercial Mediation Rules, the training module for UNCITRAL mediators, the professional conduct and performance requirements of international commercial mediators, the practical skills of international commercial mediation, and the methods of international commercial mediation in leading international jurisdictions, enabling participants to gain more in the field of international commercial mediation through systematic lectures, interactive Q&A sessions, salon seminars, case simulations and other diversified forms.
II. Training Lecturers
Renowned commercial dispute settlement experts from relevant international organizations and countries (regions) such as UNCITRAL, Singapore, Hong Kong, SAR of China and the Mainland of China will serve as lecturers and guests.
III. Training Methods
1. Multi-module, small-group elite teaching format (a combination of online and offline, offline based)
2. Training Languages: Chinese, English
3. Educational Administration: class-based management, two teaching assistants for each class to provide teaching support.
4. Training Venue and Time: prior notice.
IV. Certificate Issuance
Participants who have completed the training course of the IME and passed the assessment shall obtain the ICDPASO Certificate of Completion for Commercial Mediator Training.
V. Professional recognition
Participants who complete the training and pass the assessment will be submitted by the Secretariat of ICDPASO to the ICDPASO Supervisory Committee for review and then submitted to the Council for discussion and decision to be appointed as mediators of IME, and will gradually be included in the panel of mediators under the recommendation system of the IME.
Participants who pass the assessment are preferentially recommended to participate in various lectures, forums, seminars,
international conferences and other activities organized by ICDPASO.
VI. Enrollment information
1. Enrollment: Professionals in international commercial, legal and other related fields who are interested in commercial mediation, interested in training and improving their capabilities in commercial mediation, and want to enter the panel of ICDPASO mediators (Registration is subject to ICDPASO initial screening); according to the relevant announcement of the ICDPASO WeChat offical account in 2022, those who have submitted information to apply for training will be given priority by the ICDPASO Secretariat;
2. Enrollment Scale : 35-45 students/session (Admission is based on registration time, automatically join the next session when the quota is full)
3. Registration method: If you are interested in the training, please complete the application form (https://www.wjx.cn/vm/YSiQBam.aspx#) as soon as possible from the date of this notice, and we will contact you further.
VII. Contacts Us
Contact person: Mr. WANG Jinghao, Mr. ZHONG Yuan
Telephone: 0086-10-65918576 ,+8613645170041,+8618811410943
Address: Room 1206, Block A, Yuanyang Guanghua International Building, 10 Jintong West Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100020, PRC.
The Secretariat of ICDPASO