ICDPASO Announcement on Global Selection of Experts for the International Organization of Standardization Circular Economy Technical Committee (ISO/TC323) Working Groups
The International Commercial Dispute Prevention and Settlement Organization (ICDPASO) is an international non-governmental organization established by the China Chamber of International Commerce with the initiative and support of China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, in cooperation with commercial associations, legal service agencies, universities and think tanks across the world. Since its establishment, ICDPASO has been actively involved in global governance and strives to create a legal and barrier-free transaction environment for the global business community through participation in the development of international standards of ISO.
ICDPASO is a Category A liaison with ISO/TC323. ISO/ TC 323 is responsible for international standardization work in the field of circular economy to develop frameworks, guidance, supporting tools and requirements for the implementation of activities of all involved organizations, to maximize the contribution to Sustainable Development. The secretariat is Association française de normalisation (AFNOR).
In order to promote more experts to participate in the development of circular economy international standards and provide innovative ideas, the Secretariat is now globally soliciting experts for ISO/TC323 working groups to participate in the development of relevant international standards as ICDPASO experts.
I. Working groups information
Please refer to the following link on the ISO official website for details of TC323 working groups (https://www.iso.org/committee/7203984.html). Applicants can apply for one or more technical committee working groups according to personal situation.
II. Qualification requirements
1. Familiar with the related work, current global situation and development trend in the field of circular economy; with rich practical experience and high theoretical level；
2. Intend to participate in the TC323 working groups’ follow-up research, formulation and revision of international standards in related fields;
3. Have a high level of English proficiency and fluency in English for professional knowledge exchange.
III. Selection procedures
1. Experts who meet the above qualification requirements are requested to fill in attached form ISO/TC323 Working Groups ICDPASO Expert Application Form, the recommending company/organization is responsible for reviewing the content of the application form to ensure its authenticity, and the person in charge of the company/organization should sign or affix the official seal of the company/organization. (Note: the official seal and the name of the company/organization should be same in the application form).
2. When submitting the application, please attach relevant supporting documents as required in the form, a recent color and bareheaded two-inch photo and the copy of passport. Additional pages can be attached if the form cannot be filled out. Please submit all the application materials before 30th April, 2023.
3. Please submit the application form in one of two ways:
(1) Send by post. Please post the original application form which is completed filled in, signed or sealed and relevant materials to Secretariat of ICDPASO.
* Please mark out “ ISO expert application” on the envelop or on the postal form.
(2) Send by email. Please send the application form which is completed filled in, signed or sealed and relevant materials to Email of Secretariat of ICDPASO.
* Email subject: ISO expert application - name - TC323.
4. The Secretariat of ICDPASO will summarize and evaluate the applicants’ materials and inform the selected experts after confirmation.
IV. Contact Us
The Secretariat of ICDPASO
Address: Room 1206, Block A, Yuanyang Guanghua International Building, 10 Jintong West Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100020, PRC.
Contact person: Ms. CUI Tong
Telephone: 0086-10-65918576 ext.8606
Annex: ISOTC323Working Groups ICDPASO Expert Application Form