International Commercial Dispute Prevention and Settlement Organization Secretariat Recruitment of Chinese staff
International Commercial Dispute Prevention and Settlement Organization (ICDPASO) is a non-governmental international organization established by the China Chamber of International Commerce, along with commercial associations, legal service agencies, universities and think tanks across the world under the support and initiative of the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade. ICDPASO currently consists of 51 members covering nearly 100 countries and regions in Asia, Europe, Africa, and North and South America. Since its establishment, it has focused on providing global enterprises with full chain services from commercial dispute prevention to dispute settlement.
ICDPASO Secretariat is now launching the recruitment process for Chinese staff. If you want to combine your theoretical knowledge and practical experience to contribute to global dispute prevention and settlement work, ICDPASO is looking forward to your joining.
Position Title: Project Manager, Project Assistant
Recruitment Number: 3
Job Type: Full-time
Working Location: Beijing, Xiamen
1. Liaison with international institutions, national (regional) government departments, business associations, economic and trade institutions, legal services agencies, embassies and consulates, universities and think tanks, etc.;
2. Coordinate, organize and arrange the seminars, forums, training and other events;
3. Assist in handling cases;
4. Conduct research on relevant topics.;
5. Draft, translate and issue press releases;
6. Other assigned work, etc.
1. Master’s degree or above, majoring in Law, International Business and Trade, International Politics, Intellectual Property, E-commerce, Public Management, Financial Technology, Electronic Science and Technology, New Energy Science and Engineering, Business/Applied Linguistics, Economics, Financial Management, Finance and other related majors;
2. Good physical condition;
3. Strong language skills (speaking and writing) (various languages);
4. Good communication and collaboration skills and teamwork spirit, and adapt to frequent business trips at home and abroad;
5. Proficiency in word processing, image processing and other common office software, and master the basic knowledge of the Internet and the operation of common online social media;
6. Dedicated work and a strong sense of responsibility;
7. Working experience or internship experience in related fields is preferred.
Term of Contract:
1 year (including 1 month probation period). The contract can be renewed after the 1 year period based on performance.
1. Salary negotiable;
2. Enjoy paid holidays following Chinese laws and rules.
1. Submit application materials (①Resume; ② Self-recommendation letter; ③Scanned copy or photo of Educational Certificate)
2. Written examination + Interview
Contacts: Ms. Xia, Mr. Zhong