The Charter of the International Commercial Dispute Prevention and Settlement Organization
CHAPTER Ⅰ GENERAL PRINCIPLES
第一条 本组织名称为国际商事争端预防与解决组织（以下简称“本组织”），英文名称为：International Commercial Dispute Prevention and Settlement Organization,缩写为ICDPASO。
Article 1 The name of the organization is the International Commercial Dispute Prevention and Settlement Organization (hereinafter referred to as “ICDPASO”).
Article 2 ICDPASO is an international non-governmental and non-profit organization composed of commercial institutions, trade associations, legal service providers as well as other entities in the field of international commerce around the world on a voluntary basis.
Article 3 ICDPASO abides by the constitution, laws, regulations and ethics of the country of registration. ICDPASO is committed to providing diversified services relating to international commercial dispute prevention and settlement, protecting the legitimate rights and interests of the parties, fostering a business atmosphere with efficiency, fairness and justification, and promoting a more justifiable and equitable international economic order.
Article 4 ICDPASO is registered in China in accordance with the relevant laws of the People's Republic of China.
Article 5 The domicile of ICDPASO is located in Beijing, the People’s Republic of China.
CHAPTER Ⅱ SCOPE OF BUSINESS
Article 6 Scope of Business
(1) To provide services of international commercial dispute prevention and settlement in accordance with relevant laws, including but not limited to the following activities: publicity and training, dialogue and consultation, compliance of laws and regulations, early warning and precautionary measures, promotion of the standard contract, and diversified dispute settlement mechanism;
(2) To organize international conferences and seminars, build up a platform for information sharing and communication, and discuss issues of common concern in the field of international commercial law;
(3) To collect the opinions, suggestions, concerns and requests on the international commercial dispute prevention and settlement, participate in the international events related to the deliberation, adoption and modification of international rules under the auspices of relevant international institutions or organizations;
(4) To release statistical data and research reports concerning the international dispute prevention and settlement, strengthen capability of informatization management and big data analysis with respect to the international commercial cases, put big data into use, make publications and set up a data center accordingly;
(5) To cultivate legal talents with global vision, and set up expert team with high standard of morality and outstanding professional qualifications;
(6) To sign Memorandum of Understandings and cooperation agreements with other institutes, carry out other relevant activities in accordance with relevant laws, regulations and international treaties;
(7) To establish a mechanism for regular communication, promote experience sharing and business cooperation among commercial organizations, dispute settlement institutes, academic institutions and think tanks around the world, and jointly maintain a fair and stable international business transaction environment.